TMB Tax & Financial Services provides real solutions from a CFO’s side of the conference room.
We specialize in creating BANKABLE CEOs™ by eliminating many of the most common barriers to small businesses:
- We offer Small Business Loan Packaging services (click here for more information) for all opportunities that require business owners to produce tax documents, profit & loss statements, business plans, and other documents.
- We discuss potential local/state/federal programs available to fund your business project
- We specialize in working with business owners that may be behind on personal and/or corporation tax returns (includes: sales tax, payroll tax, and other business tax compliance issues)
- We establish and maintain your business accounting software systems to address a lack of financial documents (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.) for your business
- We establish, implement, and develop strategy that addresses a lack of formal payroll structure to pay employees
- We’ve created The Get Bankable ™ CEO Initiative, is an instructor-led small business financial literacy curriculum developed by our Founder, Talibah M. Bayles. This curriculum provides introductory business training for aspiring and existing women and minority-owned businesses on the basics of business taxes compliance, bookkeeping, tax planning, and access to funding.
Get Our Monthly Bankable Blueprint For Your Business
We specialize in assisting community banks, minority depository institutions (MDIs), and community development financial institutions (CDFIs) with expanding market presence within low income communities (LICs).
In July 2020, Our Founder, Talibah, provided testimony before the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship as an advocate for minority-owned small businesses shut out of COVID-19 funding. During this important conversation, Ms. Bayles identified and recommended next steps to break the barriers and to ensure access to capital. Her testimony describes the WHY of the Get Bankable™ CEO Coaching Program.
In July 2020, Our Founder, Talibah, was featured along with 6 other black women CFOs and Accountants, for having acquired over $1.5 million dollars in Small Business Administration (SBA) disaster relief funding (PPP & EIDL) for small businesses and non-profits.
Our services include:
“Talibah, thank you for the class about the SBA disaster loans. Since I fixed my credit, guess what, they approved me for $39,400!” - S. Cooper.
“Talibah!! You are a Godsend to my business! Just received the email saying that my business was approved for the Revive Alabama Small Business Grant! Thank you so much!!!!!” - Kelli S.
“I have to be honest…I’ve been putting off tax filing for my business because I was so nervous about how much taxes I would owe. I’m so glad that I stop putting this off and had a real discussion about my options. Talibah’s Business Entity Optimization Service not only handled the process of me filing as an S-Corp, but most importantly, saved my business over $40,000 in taxes owed for just one year! Client for life!” - Tee P.